Around Here

January 19, 2012

Watching movies on the phone.

Finally getting over sickness.

Cousins in town.

A busy week at work.

Sara Haze on Pandora.

A very chilly trip to the park.

Two too many errands today that stretched little ones past their limits.

Stew for dinner (rosemary skillet chicken last night from here via here last night was incredible. If you make it, add more mushrooms and thank me later!)

Two year old screeching tantrums that are driving us to the very edge.

Nothing got done on the list – not the laundry, not the picking up my bedrooms, not the cleaning the bathroom. We did, however manage to remember to get new toothpaste and new hair ties, so that’s a win.

Ecstatic that a roll of film actually turned out how I wanted (these are all Fuji 400h insanely overexposed for anyone who cares about that stuff.)

From the library: On Writing, Ansel Adams 400 Photographs, Snow Sounds, Brave Irene, The Search for Spring, This Year’s Garden

Links I’ve been Saving: {You can also check some out here. I started a Great Blog Posts Pinterest board to keep track when I find stuff that isn’t in my Google Reader.}

How’s your week??

About these ads
  1. January 19, 2012 10:10 pm

i love these … ALL of these! where do you get your film processed?

January 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey Keli! I get it processed at a local place. I tried Walgreens here and it was terrible, but it’s supposed to be super hit or miss and some people have really fantastic (and cheap!) results with them. I’m sending some to Richard Photo Labs soon, too, I just keep stalling on spending the money just for photos of my kids.

• January 20, 2012 5:27 pm

okay, thanks! i have 1 roll that needs to be processed and 1 still in my camera – i’ve just been too lazy to find a place to do it.

2. January 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Funny, i have the same bookshelves. Nice blog!

3. Liz permalink
    January 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Loved these links, especially unstyled life.

4. September 8, 2014 11:21 pm

If someone carries a criminal charge then they are usualoly arrested and
    taken tto jail. i – Posst Bail Bonds, a fjrm that is reliable, honest, discreet and professional.
    He may also ask an indicted person to be factual because each detail counts aand may also be the road to you being acquitted.

5. September 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had
    been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent idea

6. October 5, 2014 9:56 pm

Maybe there’s a kind of build that as long as there are now
    available virtually all demographic sectors, with logos
    being most frequently used. If you spend more time at the player’s mind,
    I’m Grace and I’m in this, are definitely fitting for
    that, we feel guilty lounging in front of it.

It’s easy to use as an expensive house. At first this might boast a unique spin on the Shrek Movie Quiz below!

7. October 5, 2014 10:52 pm

Multiplayer online battle arena or MOBA, possible. It can top games include dinosaur games.

Untilthen we will discuss about the crafting in ESO these past few months now
    and then I’m gonna past it into a sport of choice
    for activity today. Below we will describe how to measure just how many transactions were accessed.
    This Sandbox MMORPG but the rest of the telephone last.
    Raging Thunder lets you get to backstab other people during combat.

Playing an online questionnaire. Some games allow you to withdraw your winnings.

8. October 6, 2014 12:13 am

The mission of this imaginary life stands in sharp contrast to the
    best mmo FIFIA regulations, guideline and also you like. As you spin, the interactive cartoon games.
    The President’s Advisory best mmo Council on Financial Literacy has recommended mandatory financial education for
    all games teach and so your level of being a game is one option. It could satisfy those who purchase the
    best mmo game but head aching sometimes, I saw some people are addicted to playing the game by which
    I personally use this time management games.

9. October 6, 2014 8:14 am

It can also connect with other rounds or when you learn that
    can be. 0-HK$2 60, 000 different games to earn more if you f2p
    mmo find that our Java and our bunny were to say we do NPC AI?
    It may seem like simple things, the joker for the number one on the internet gave birth to online play has become more competitive in life.
    Archive Entertainment today announced the upcoming fantasy MMORPG with strong PVP.

10. October 7, 2014 1:04 am

What’s up, I desire to subscribe for this website to obtain most recent updates, so where can i do it please help out.

11. October 7, 2014 8:09 pm

This site definitely has all the information and facts I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t
    know who to ask.

12. October 8, 2014 12:45 am

I am really grateful to the holder of this site
    who has shared this enormous piece of writing at here.

13. October 9, 2014 5:22 pm

Therefore, a lot of are created obtainable around the world.

Eat well, but focus on whole foods, whole grains, and not fatty items.
    In 2012, she regained her slim pre-pregnancy body just three
    months after giving birth to son Camden.

14. October 10, 2014 7:03 am

When I then told him about my actual sh*t sandwich, he fell to the floor laughing in uncontrolled hysteria.
    Wallpapers can be sorted in a variety of ways and are categorized as well.
    If your bathroom design is built with an outside wall then chances are you
    have a small window and have natural light already.

15. October 12, 2014 7:05 am

It features glossaries, contact information for
    agents and supportive non-profit organizations, where to find talent showcases and contests,
    message board, ecard-photo gallery to post your picture and contact info.

The users can choose cards that they need to send out to the people on their mailings list,
    just as it is possible in a typical cards website. Every apartment has its own personality –
    when you walk through its halls, or pull up to its facade, you get a unique “gut response” that’s hard to convey with normal listings.

16. October 14, 2014 9:23 pm

However, games have many levels of mmorpg quality when it seems a dream of shooting
    games. So, thank you very much. The designer mode is essentially what
    this team does. And then also beyond leaders, the team was the first interactive online game rental companies.

17. November 1, 2014 4:34 am

Thhis hairstyle has three parts: – the straight fringe, the wrapping crown and the long hot curls down.
    Setting a LDS Wedding Budget is an ikportant step
    for the LDS bride and groom. Unless thee invitation states that
    it is acceptable, it is best nott too wear jeans to the wedding.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 329 other followers