Happy 4th of July!

July 4, 2013

July2013-1 July2013-3 July2013-6 July2013-7 July2013-9 July2013-11 July2013-12 July2013-14 July2013-15 July2013-17 July2013-18 July2013-20 July2013-21

Nails, toast, hair and drinks all thanks to Pinterest🙂

Airport trip courtesy of my sister who we got to pick up today as she got back from 3 years in the Peace Corp!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

1. July 5, 2013 11:31 am

I am going to stop saying “Just call me Martha,” and say “Call me Lilian!” Unbelievable! Wow!

July 6, 2013 9:18 am

Haha! More like “Call me Pinterest!”😉 I’d never think of this stuff if someone else didn’t first:) The kids did really enjoy it all though – 4th of July is just my kind of low-key holiday without the pressure of gifts and a million obligations!

• July 6, 2013 9:56 am

Wherever you find the inspiration, you still follow through and do it! This post was so delish and wonderful to look at!

2. Deb permalink
    June 23, 2014 11:30 pm

how do you get the layers in the drink and what’s the ingredients?

3. Jessica permalink
    June 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi, Would love to know what’s in the drink. Ingredients?

July 6, 2014 4:19 pm

I can’t remember now what we used last year, but this year we used a Welch’s fruit punch, a regular gatorade and a gatorade G2. The key is drinks with different sugar contents. I know a lot of people use Sprite or Seven Up or Sobe Pineapple for the white layer and often blue Hawaiian Punch or Gatorade for the blue layer. Here’s lots more info that was where I got the idea via Pinterest: http://www.inkatrinaskitchen.com/2012/06/july-4th-layered-drinks.html